For a kitchen worktop to last for a long time, you need to choose a style that fits your needs and personality. We provide the best kitchen worktop company in London.
We’ve put together a guide to the different types of kitchen worktops and their pros and cons to understand what’s there and how they might look and feel in your home.
Granite Kitchen Worktops
Granite has a long history as a building and sculpture material because of its sturdiness, majesty, and aesthetic appeal.
- Makes you feel fancy.
- It works in any kitchen, no matter how it’s set up.
- It requires little to no maintenance.
- Easy to clean and take care of.
- Looks good with both modern and classic decor.
- Can’t get mouldy or dirty.
- Very strong and able to stand up to heat.
- Every six months is a good amount of time, but it can be done more often.
- If it gets hurt, it can’t be fixed.
- To hold the weight of this item, you need high-quality, strong cabinets.
Glass Kitchen Worktops
Glass is a great material for kitchen countertops in modern kitchens because it is sleek, modern, and stylish.
- It’s easy to keep clean.
- Both high temperatures and wet conditions don’t bother it.
- There’s no need to seal
- It’s hard to hide scratches.
- You can see the seams
- There are prints of the forefingers.
Solid Wood Worktops
Wood worktops have been popular for a long time because they make a kitchen look more interesting and add a natural warmth.
- It can also kill germs.
- Can be used in many different places.
- It’s easy to get scuffs and stains on it.
- Water can’t stay away.
Laminate Kitchen Worktops
In the last 20 years, laminate worktops have changed how they look and are made.
- It looks and feels very much like other materials.
- Cheapest material for countertops
- It is very resistant to chemicals and stains.
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes
- Can’t stand up to hot temperatures or steam.
- Easy to damage
- It can’t be fixed if it gets broken.
- Connections that you can see
Corian Kitchen Worktops
Corian is probably the most well-known solid surface worktop material. Acrylic is becoming more and more popular in design because it is versatile and can be used in many different ways.
- It’s also clean and easy to take care of.
- It can be used to make almost any shape.
- There are no seams that look bad.
- Can’t be damaged by water or stains
- It needs little to no maintenance.
- Easy to scratch up
- It can cost a lot.
You can get the best cheap rate kitchen worktops London, with us.